#WhyISend Story 2017 Prize Draw Official Rules
The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
1. Eligibility. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw. Any effort by an entrant to misrepresent himself or herself through the use of aliases or creating duplicate accounts on Social Media will disqualify that entrant. Entrants who disregard these Official Rules are not eligible to participate or win. The Promoter’s determination of eligibility, in its sole discretion, shall be final.
2. How to Enter. To participate in the #WhyISend Story 2017 Prize Draw (the "Promotion") for a chance to win a prize, eligible persons may receive an entry by:
Posting on Facebook, and/or Twitter, and/or Instagram (“Social Media”) AND sharing their story as to why they send money with Remitly and/or a photo demonstrating why they send money with Remitly using #WhyISend OR
Going to https://whyisendmoneyabroad.remitly.com/, (the “Promotion Site”) and completing the form (all methods referred to hereinafter as, the “Registration”).
Eligible persons who complete the Registration ("Participants") may submit one entry per day at the Promotion Site or on Social Media from 9:00 AM GMT on 1 November, 2017 until 11:59 PMGMT on 10 November, 2017 (the "Entry Period"). Entries received after this time will not be valid. Promoter may reject any entry it believes is the result of fraud or was submitted in violation of the official rules. Promoter is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, mutilated, illegible, incomplete entries.
3. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
5. Prize. The odds of being selected are dependent on the number of entries received. At the end of each day during the Promotion Period, the Sponsor will randomly select one (1) winner from the entries received that day. There will be a total of ten (10) winners. The randomly drawn winners will each receive one (1) gift card to Amazon.co.uk valued at £50 ("Prize"). The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
6. Prize Winner Notification. The winner will be notified by social media, email, or telephone or such other means of communication made available by the Participant in their Registration (using details provided at entry) within 10 days of the drawing and the winner must provide a postal address or other contact means to claim their prize. Promoter may require the prize winners to provide it with a publicity release (except where prohibited), liability waiver and/or documentation to prove eligibility to participate in this Promotion prior to the delivery of any prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within seven (7) days of being notified by the Promoter or is found to be ineligible or fails to execute documentation required by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
7. Announcement of Winners. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Remitly UK, Attention: #WhyISend Winner Notification, Portland House, Bressenden Place, London SW1E 5RS OR an email to PrizeDraw@remitly.com within fifteen (15) of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
8. Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards ("GCs") may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. Purchases are deducted from the GC balance. To redeem or view a GC balance, visit "Your Account" on Amazon.co.uk. GC's cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
9. Limitation of Liability. If we fail to comply with these Official Rules, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking these Official Rules or our failure to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen, or if, at the time the contract is made, both we and you knew it might happen. We are not responsible for any loss or damage you suffer which is a result of you breaking these Official Rules.
The limits on our liability to you under these Official Rules do not apply if you suffer loss as a result of:
Death or personal injury caused by our acts or omissions (including our negligence); and/or
Our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
10. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The Promoter of this prize draw is Remitly U.K., Ltd of Ten Bishops Square, Eighth Floor, London E1 6EG.
Disclaimer: No purchase necessary. Prize is a £50 gift card to Amazon.co.uk There will be a total of 10 prize winners. Sweepstakes ends on 10 November, 2017.